Predominantly used for hail and bird protection, Crossover net is also suitable for permanent structures over pip fruit, vineyards, kiwi fruit, apple and cherry orchards. Its wide widths and stretch make it more suited to permanent structures than narrower width nets. Quad Net provides an advanced degree of protection from hail storms, birds, and also creating an enhanced micro-climate.
|Product Code||Description||Width (m)||Length (m)||Grams per m2||Hole Size||Colour|
|7120062||Quad Net||13m||350m||60 GSM||16mm||Grey|
|7120015||Quad Net||15m||350m||60 GSM||16mm||Grey|
|7120016||Quad Net||20m||300m||55 GSM||25mm||Black|
|MTO||Quad Net||10m – 18m||100m – 400m||95GSM||13mm||Any Colour|
Note: MTO product requires a minimum of 3000kg production. Can manufacture between 1000kg – 2999kg with a surcharge of $1000.00. No manufacturing under 1000kg.
- Manufactured from (HDPE) high density polyethylene yarn
- The mesh is knitted hexagonal shape.
- UV Treated – 10 Year pro-rata warranty against ultra violet damage
- Reinforced selvedge of 1000 mm each side
- Polygro Blue and Green marker yarns on one side of net
- White cloth marker tags on edges of the net along the full length of the net to denote 10 metre applied length