Hex Over Row netting
Polygro’s Hex Over Row netting is manufactured with a 15mm hexagonal hole pattern with a weight of 30gm per M2.
We offer a 10 year pro rata UV degradation warranty.
Our netting is a market leader and has been utilised in vineyards all over Australia for over 15 years.
Various other widths, lengths and weights are available on a made-to-order basis. Minimum manufacturing quantities apply.
|Product Code||Description||Width (m)||Length (m)||Grams per m2||Colour|
|7120043||Hex Over Row Net||6m||300m||30 GSM||White|
|7120027||Hex Over Row Net||10m||300m||30 GSM||White|
|7120042||Hex Over Row Net||13m||300m||30 GSM||White|
|7120014||Hex Over Row Net||15m||300m||30 GSM||White|
|7120057||Hex Over Row Net||15m||300m||30 GSM||Black|
|7120007||Hex Over Row Net||17m||300m||30 GSM||White|
Bird Stop Hex Over Row Net
- Manufactured from ( HDPE ) high density polyethylene yarn
- The mesh is knitted in a hexagonal shape
- The mesh aperture is 15mm when stretched open
- Colour: Standard White (other colours available upon request)
- Weight: 30 gram per m2
- Bale Size: 6,10,13,15 & 17 metres wide x 300 metres Long
- UV Treated – 10 Year pro-rata warranty against ultra-violet damage
- Reinforced selvedge of 150 mm each side
- Polygro Blue and Green marker yarns on one side of net
- 3 Blue markers – One along the centre line & one on each side, halfway to the edge from the centre
- Guide Tags on edges of the net along the full length of the net to denote 10 metre applied length